CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR September LABORATORIES GAINING REACCREDITATION:
- 100006 Missouri Department of Health State Public Health Laboratory - ELLAP
- 100045 Liberty Mutual Insurance Industrial Hygiene Laboratory - IHLAP
- 100263 Eastern Analytical Services, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 100951 Micro Air, Inc. - IHLAP, EMLAP
- 101048 State Hygienic Laboratory at the University of Iowa - IHLAP, ELLAP, FoodLAP
- 101575 OSHA Salt Lake Technical Center - IHLAP
- 101678 H.M. Pitt Labs, Inc. - ELLAP
- 101754 Asbestos TEM Laboratories, Inc. - ELLAP
- 102843 America Science Team New York, Inc. Dba AmeriSci New York - IHLAP
- 173667 Southeast Environmental Microbiology Laboratories - EMLAP
- 183867 Assured Bio Labs, LLC - EMLAP
- 184006 SafeBridge Consultants, Inc. - IHLAP
- 192683 Aerobiology Laboratory Associates. Inc. - EMLAP
The following sets of links lead to program specific lists of AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC accredited laboratories. The lists are sortable on a number of headers, including State, Lab Name, Phone Number (Area Code), and Commercial Availability (fee for sampling services). Double-clicking on a lab's name in the list will open up the details of the laboratory's scope of accreditation.
Please note that a laboratory for which a published standard method (e.g., NIOSH 7082) is listed may have been assessed and accredited for that method as modified by the laboratory, rather than as published. Always contact the laboratory to verify exact procedures and ensure suitability to your needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program (IHLAP)
Includes labs accredited for methods in any core program field of testing such as ICP, AA, GC, GC/MS, Ion Chromatography, UV/VIS, PCM, PLM or TEM. Additionally, specialized fields of testing requiring additional proficiency testing are also covered such as Beryllium, Pharmaceutical and Compressed Air analysis.
Search functionality: It is now possible to search our accredited laboratories by Program, Field of Testing/Matrix, or standard reference method (e.g. NIOSH 7400).