CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR October LABORATORIES GAINING REACCREDITATION:
- 100194 EMSL Analytical, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 100551 Marine Chemist Service, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 101413 Armstrong Forensic Laboratory, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 101887 State of Washington - IHLAP
- 101926 Glencore Canada Corporation - IHLAP
- 102021 City of Houston DHHS Laboratory - ELLAP
- 102564 EMSL Analytical, Inc. - ELLAP
- 193355 Beijing Municipal Institute of Labour Protection - IHLAP
The following sets of links lead to program specific lists of AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC accredited laboratories. The lists are sortable on a number of headers, including State, Lab Name, Phone Number (Area Code), and Commercial Availability (fee for sampling services). Double-clicking on a lab's name in the list will open up the details of the laboratory's scope of accreditation.
Please note that a laboratory for which a published standard method (e.g., NIOSH 7082) is listed may have been assessed and accredited for that method as modified by the laboratory, rather than as published. Always contact the laboratory to verify exact procedures and ensure suitability to your needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program (IHLAP)
Includes labs accredited for methods in any core program field of testing such as ICP, AA, GC, GC/MS, Ion Chromatography, UV/VIS, PCM, PLM or TEM. Additionally, specialized fields of testing requiring additional proficiency testing are also covered such as Beryllium, Pharmaceutical and Compressed Air analysis.
Search functionality: It is now possible to search our accredited laboratories by Program, Field of Testing/Matrix, or standard reference method (e.g. NIOSH 7400).