CONGRATULATIONS TO LAB #209312 - ARS International, Inc. FOR THEIR INITIAL IHLAP ACCREDITATION! ALSO, CONGRATS TO ALL OUR January LABORATORIES GAINING REACCREDITATION:
- 101011 The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - IHLAP
- 101478 CHEMTEX - IHLAP
- 101754 Asbestos TEM Laboratories, Inc. - ELLAP
- 173067 EMLab P&K, LLC.- IHLAP, EMLAP
- 101443 CAM Environmental Services, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 162952 SanAir Technologies Laboratory - ELLAP, EMLAP
- 176649 EMLab P&K, LLC. - EMLAP
- 102800 SGS ENVIRON LTDA. - IHLAP
- 102687 Central Laboratory, Shelby County Health Department - ELLAP
- 101858 Lab/Cor, Inc.- EMLAP
- 102657 PathCon Laboratories - EMLAP
- 193549 EMLab P&K, LLC.- EMLAP
The following sets of links lead to program specific lists of AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC accredited laboratories. The lists are sortable on a number of headers, including State, Lab Name, Phone Number (Area Code), and Commercial Availability (fee for sampling services). Double-clicking on a lab's name in the list will open up the details of the laboratory's scope of accreditation.
Please note that a laboratory for which a published standard method (e.g., NIOSH 7082) is listed may have been assessed and accredited for that method as modified by the laboratory, rather than as published. Always contact the laboratory to verify exact procedures and ensure suitability to your needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program (IHLAP)
Includes labs accredited for methods in any core program field of testing such as ICP, AA, GC, GC/MS, Ion Chromatography, UV/VIS, PCM, PLM or TEM. Additionally, specialized fields of testing requiring additional proficiency testing are also covered such as Beryllium, Pharmaceutical and Compressed Air analysis.
Search functionality: It is now possible to search our accredited laboratories by Program, Field of Testing/Matrix, or standard reference method (e.g. NIOSH 7400).