CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR February LABORATORIES GAINING REACCREDITATION:
- 100127 ESIS Environmental Health Laboratory - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 100600 RTI International - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 100802 Oak Ridge National Laboratory - IHLAP
- 100842 Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services , Department for Public Health - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 101103 Pace Analytical Services, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 101235 Environmental Health Laboratories Saint Louis County Health Department - ELLAP
- 101593 Fiberquant Analytical Services - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 102794 EMSL Analytical, Inc - EMLAP
- 166272 Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc. - IHLAP
- 176641 EMLab P&K, LLC. - EMLAP
- 176760 Sensors Safety Products, Inc. - IHLAP
- 182914 National Security Technologies (NSTec) - IHLAP
The following sets of links lead to program specific lists of AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC accredited laboratories. The lists are sortable on a number of headers, including State, Lab Name, Phone Number (Area Code), and Commercial Availability (fee for sampling services). Double-clicking on a lab's name in the list will open up the details of the laboratory's scope of accreditation.
Please note that a laboratory for which a published standard method (e.g., NIOSH 7082) is listed may have been assessed and accredited for that method as modified by the laboratory, rather than as published. Always contact the laboratory to verify exact procedures and ensure suitability to your needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program (IHLAP)
Includes labs accredited for methods in any core program field of testing such as ICP, AA, GC, GC/MS, Ion Chromatography, UV/VIS, PCM, PLM or TEM. Additionally, specialized fields of testing requiring additional proficiency testing are also covered such as Beryllium, Pharmaceutical and Compressed Air analysis.
Search functionality: It is now possible to search our accredited laboratories by Program, Field of Testing/Matrix, or standard reference method (e.g. NIOSH 7400).