CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR September LABORATORIES GAINING REACCREDITATION:
- 100878 EA Group - IHLAP
- 100921 ALS Laboratory Group, Environmental Division, (Cincinnati) - IHLAP, ELLAP
- 100944 Marion County Public Health Department – Public Health Lab - IHLAP, ELLAP, FoodLAP
- 101005 Dow Chemical Company - IHLAP
- 101661 ALS Environmental – Simi Valley - IHLAP
- 101812 Hawaii Analytical Laboratory, LLC - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 102186 City of Milwaukee Health Department Laboratory - ELLAP
- 102581 EMSL Analytical, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 167035 EMSL Analytical, Inc. - EMLAP
- 167400 Hygeia Laboratories Inc. - EMLAP
- 167620 Aemtek, Inc. - EMLAP
- 180073 Mycometrics, LLC - EMLAP
- 192283 EMSL Analytical, Inc. - IHLAP, ELLAP, EMLAP
- 199763 Altol Chemical Environmental Laboratory - ELLAP
The following sets of links lead to program specific lists of AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC accredited laboratories. The lists are sortable on a number of headers, including State, Lab Name, Phone Number (Area Code), and Commercial Availability (fee for sampling services). Double-clicking on a lab's name in the list will open up the details of the laboratory's scope of accreditation.
Please note that a laboratory for which a published standard method (e.g., NIOSH 7082) is listed may have been assessed and accredited for that method as modified by the laboratory, rather than as published. Always contact the laboratory to verify exact procedures and ensure suitability to your needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program (IHLAP)
Includes labs accredited for methods in any core program field of testing such as ICP, AA, GC, GC/MS, Ion Chromatography, UV/VIS, PCM, PLM or TEM. Additionally, specialized fields of testing requiring additional proficiency testing are also covered such as Beryllium, Pharmaceutical and Compressed Air analysis.
Search functionality: It is now possible to search our accredited laboratories by Program, Field of Testing/Matrix, or standard reference method (e.g. NIOSH 7400).